CNC MillingThe equipment we use at H&I is certainly state-of-the-art. Upgrading our CNC milling department to the latest technologies is an ongoing process.
CNC TurningCapable of fabricating components measuring 0.050″ – 3.5″ in diameter and .050″ – 12″ in length, with tolerances as precise as ±0.0001″. We work with aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, and many types of steel, including the more difficult-to-machine hardened alloys. Our machining processes include OD turning and forming, internal and external threading, as well as part face, end, and cross-diameter work.
Sheet Metal FabricationOur facility works with a full range of materials including aluminum (sheet stock and extrusions), cold rolled/galvanized and stainless steel, copper and fiberboard. Our expertise resides in CNC, punching, brake forming, saw and laser cutting, drilling and tapping, line-graining, welding (MIG, TIG and Spot), milling (3- and 4-axis) and hardware insertion. We use an environmentally friendly, closed-loop system for chemical filming. Our capabilities include clear and gold iridite, passivation, anodization and plating.
- 1 Haas SL-20 CNC Lathe 8” Chuck
- 23” X 9.5” Swing. Fully Programmable Tailstock. Parts Catcher
- 1 Omniturn GT-75 Gang Tool CNC Lathe
- 1 Omniturn Retrofit Gang Tool CNC Lathe
- 1 Hardinge SV-150 CNC Lathe Fully Programmable Tailstock
- 1 Hardinge Tool Room Lathe
- 1 Hardinge DSM-59 Second Operation Lathe
- 1 Samsung SL20/500 CNC Lathe with Programmable Tailstock
- 1 Surface Grinder Max-0
- 1 Agathon Carbide Tool Grinder
- 1 Cuttermaster Tool Grinder
- 1 4 – Spindle Clausing Drill Press
- 3 Single – Spindle Drill Presses
- 2 Sunnen MBB-1660 Honing Machines
- 3 Tumblers
-2 Vibrating, -1 Barrel